Careers: Marketing Coordinator
InnoVyne Technologies is a consulting powerhouse that specializes in Sales Performance Management solutions. We partner with sales organizations and address technology challenges related to achieving process automation and improving transparency in their sales operations and incentive compensation processes.
InnoVyne Technologies is looking for people who have the drive to succeed and to learn our creative discipline. If you work well in a team setting, you’re self-motivated and like to see the product of your own work, then you might be our candidate. We are always looking for qualified applicants who like to learn new technologies and grow their horizons.
Job Type: Full-time, 1 year contract
- Create compelling content for blogs, social media, video marketing scripts, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Create and publish monthly email newsletters
- Conduct survey and create marketing collateral for InnoVyne
- Coordinate digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, email marketing, PPC and Social Media campaigns
- Create and maintain web content up to date
- Maintain, track and assess CRM data and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing support role
- Excellent writing skills, with strong attention to detail, including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Graphic design with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn, Facebook Paid Campaigns
- Experience with SEO and email marketing
How to apply:
Please, submit resume and writing samples that demonstrate your writing experience.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process