Application Support Specialist
InnoVyne Technologies is looking for a self-motivated Application Support Specialist to join our services team and work with our clients to resolve service tickets, provide technical solution recommendations, and manages multiple accounts. The ideal candidate is someone who loves technology, problem solving and working in a dynamic and interactive team-setting.
This position will be based from the head-office and does not require travel.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development, and implementing creative solutions. Other responsibilities may include:
- Serve as a product expert to the client.
- Communicate effectively with the client to ensure all requests are addressed in a timely manner ensuring all best practices are adhered to.
- Contribute ideas/recommendations to resolve problems to better serve the clients needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Multi-task, prioritize and organize meetings and e-mails sent to you and assigned to you.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new application functionality and strive to be an expert.
- Work with our clients to facilitate and compile test scripts, test cases and overall testing plans.
- Assist in client knowledge transfer and enablement.
- Assist clients in making decisions to properly and creatively utilize features to meet their needs.
- Present solutions that are consistent with the architecture and the design of the application.
- Provide ongoing technical support via e-mail and/or telephone
- Prioritize and manage all open requests to ensure that they are resolved accurately and in timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills (email/phone/in-person)
- Positive attitude and professional communication style
- Ability to speak and write perfectly in English.
- Recent experience providing technical support and/or training to users (phone, web and/or in person)
- Ability to work/travel alone or as part of a team
- Great interpersonal communication skills & able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Great analytical skills with positive “can do” attitude;
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or recognized technical diploma in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline;
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Knowledge and capability of working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, applying complex formulae, and creating pivot tables;
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written);