Careers: Implementation Specialist
InnoVyne Technologies is a consulting powerhouse that specializes in Sales Performance Management solutions. We partner with sales organizations and address technology challenges related to achieving process automation and improving transparency in their sales operations and incentive compensation processes.
InnoVyne Technologies is looking for people who have the drive to succeed and to learn our creative discipline. If you work well in a team setting, you’re self-motivated and like to see the product of your own work, then you might be our candidate. We are always looking for qualified applicants who like to learn new technologies and grow their horizons.
Job Type: Full-time
As an Implementation Consultant, you’ll be working with our services team and clients on various types of engagements. This includes:
- Work with our client project teams to implement creative Sales Performance Management solutions;
- Conduct discovery sessions and document appropriate business requirements;
- Assist clients in making decisions to properly and creatively utilize features to meet their needs;
- Design & configure creative solutions that are consistent with client requirements;
- Work with our clients to facilitate and compile test scripts, test cases, and overall testing plans;
- Support our clients during their testing phase;
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new application functionality and strive to be an expert;
- Work with our sales team to develop Proof of Concept for customer demonstrations;
- Work with our clients to troubleshoot Production issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing a software;
- Great interpersonal communication skills & ability to interact with clients;
- Great analytical skills with positive “can do” attitude;
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or recognized technical diploma in Business Technology Management, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline;
- Knowledge and capability of working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, applying complex formulae, and creating pivot tables;
- Any experience working with Varicent, Xactly, CallidusCloud or Optymyze is an asset.
- Consulting: 1 year (Required)
- Software implementation: 1 year (Required)
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process