Careers: Project Manager
InnoVyne Technologies is a consulting powerhouse that specializes in Sales Performance Management solutions. We partner with sales organizations and address technology challenges related to achieving process automation and improving transparency in their sales operations and incentive compensation processes.
InnoVyne Technologies is looking for people who have the drive to succeed and to learn our creative discipline. If you work well in a team setting, you’re self-motivated and like to see the product of your own work, then you might be our candidate. We are always looking for qualified applicants who like to learn new technologies and grow their horizons.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and organized individual with a strong interest in project management and customer relations. You’ll be joining a fast-growing hard-working group that’s changing the future of SPM software implementations.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. time-frames, financials,
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- 2 to 4 years managing IT related projects using agile and waterfall methodologies in large cross functional teams
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to present status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Assisting with growing Project Management processes across the organization
Nice to Have:
- Experience managing CRM or SPM software implementations.
- Managed projects using Teamwork
- Having previously worked in a PMO
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- This is an employer-written question. You can report inappropriate questions to Indeed through the “Report Job” link at the bottom of the job description. “Do you have experience with client facing projects?”
Remote interview process
$60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Benefits: Dental care, Extended health care, Vision care
Additional pay: Bonus pay
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Expected Hiring Date
2 to 4 weeks
Monday to Friday
20 Valleywood Drive, Markham, ON