Sales Performance Management Solutions
SPM solutions provide a platform to administer, automate, and elevate your sales operations and variable-pay compensation processes. Benefit by reducing risks and costs while at the same time increasing accuracy, transparency, and productivity.
Purpose-built platforms & functionality
Incentive Compensation Management
Align your sales teams and strategic objectives to achieve desired revenue targets, comply with regulatory standards, and adapt to market changes quickly and efficiently.
Territory & Quota Management
Efficiently create, monitor, and align quota and territory assignments with your business strategy. Simplify and automate your complex tasks with powerful workflow solutions.
Reporting and Analytics
Gain insight & visibility into mission critical metrics such as performance trends, compensation drivers and revenue flow with advanced reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
Automate Your Complex Processes And Scale With An Industry-Leading SPM Platform.
3 reasons why our SPM Solutions let you focus on your business
Fuel revenue growth in uncertain times
Employ Powerful Analytics for Unparalleled Insights
Adapt to Market Changes
FAQ - SPM Solutions
Sales Performance Management (SPM) is a data-driven approach to planning, managing and analysis of sales performance at scale, that motivates sales teams, generates results, and drives revenue growth. SPM helps companies reach their full sales potential and maximize their return of investment in sales. It can be broken down into the following 3 capabilities:
- Planning and Forecasting (including TQM)
- Incentives Management (ICM)
- Sales insights through Analysis and Reporting
Read more: What is Sales Performance Management?
Sales Performance Management enables the organization, from seller to executive, to track, monitor and adjust behavior for sales outcomes.
- Increased seller motivation & trust in compensation data due to enhanced visibility, transparency and accuracy of plan and payment details.
- Complex administrative functions are simplified and automated to ensure timely payment processing and flexibility to adjust and adapt changes with ease in a secure, accurate and auditable environment.
- Eliminate risks of over- & under-payments that would otherwise go undetected and adjust plans for optimal effectiveness through insights from advanced reporting & analytics at your fingertips.
- Better understand the impact of planned changes before roll-out through robust modeling and forecasting capabilities.
“Forrester made waves with a report that said that 20% of B2B sales jobs – 1 million in total – would disappear by 2020,” says Chris Bucholtz at CSMWire. “Salespeople
“Over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every single day, and it’s only going to grow from there. By 2020, it’s estimated that 1.7MB of data will be created